Orcs Must Die 2 is out Now!
This is just a quick heads up for our readers about the release of Orcs Must Die 2. The game has just come out on Steam and GamersGate for Windows PC and is just £11.99. I really loved the first game when I played through it on the Xbox 360 and I’m quite tempted by the sequel. Not only does it promise more of the same Action/Tower Defence gameplay, but also something that was sorely lacking in the original; online co-op.
Check out the Key Features, screenshots and trailer below:
- Co-Op! - Play as the War Mage, the headstrong hero who charges into danger, or play as the more strategic Sorceress who keeps the mob at bay with mind-control and magic.
- Story-based Campaign – Pick up where the original game left off with a brand new story-based campaign that you can play in Single-Player or Co-Op!
- New Endless Mode - Play alone or join a friend to put your skills to the test against endless waves of increasingly difficult enemies.
- Classic Mode - Steam players who own the original Orcs Must Die! will automatically unlock co-op versions of 10 levels from the original game featuring new enemies!
- Over 20 Deadly Enemies - Face an army of vile new creatures like Earth Elementals, Trolls, and Bile Bats. And they’ve brought all of your favorite trap-fodder from the original Orcs Must Die! along with them!
- More than 50 Traps, Weapons, and Guardians – Choose from an enormous armory of new and classic defenses, including an all new assortment of magical trinkets.
- Massive Upgrade System – With more than 225 persistent trap and weapon upgrades to unlock, you can build an arsenal perfectly suited to your slaying style.
- Extensive Replayability – Multiple game modes, “Nightmare” difficulty, and an enormous skull-ranking system provide hours of replayability
- Scoring System and Leaderboard – Compete with your friends for supremacy on single-player and co-op leaderboards!